Campari Group is a major player in the global branded beverage industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands marketed and distributed in over 190 countries worldwide.
WHO WE ARE
Campari Group's growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building with shareholder value enhancing acquisitions. Spirits are the company’s core business and where it focuses its acquisition efforts. The group’s strategic thinking is driven by the desire to reach or enhance critical mass in key geographic markets.
- Drive faster growth of key international and regional brands with best – in – class marketing and innovation.
- Generate steady growth in key local brands through periodical renewals.
- Develope the Group’s presence in emerging markets.
- Leverage a rigorous cost discipline so as to reinvest savings into strategic brand building.
- Seek acquisitions in markets where Campari Group controls its distribution.
- Acquire local brands with strong equity to build new distribution platforms in emerging markets.
- Generate synergies by acquiring new agency brands.
- Maintain financial discipline.
At Campari Group we have always been adherent to responsible and sustainable behaviors doing business with the utmost integrity and correctness. Nevertheless, looking and listening to the environment that surrounds our business, we have become aware of the importance of sharing our efforts towards sustainability.
Discover the story of Campari Group: from the invention of the iconic red bitter Campari in 1860 to what has become a major player in the spirits industry, with more than 50 brands in its portfolio.