Last update: 03/08/2013
Gruppo Campari’s growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building with shareholder value enhancing acquisitions. Spirits are the company’s core business and where it focuses its acquisition efforts. The group’s strategic thinking is driven by the desire to reach or enhance critical mass in key geographic markets.
- Drive faster growth of key international and regional brands with best–in–class marketing and innovation.
- Generate steady growth in key local brands through periodical renewals.
- Develope the Group’s presence in emerging markets.
- Leverage a rigorous cost discipline so as to reinvest savings into strategic brand building.
- Seek acquisitions in markets where Gruppo Campari controls its distribution.
- Acquire local brands with strong equity to build new distribution platforms in emerging markets.
- Generate synergies by acquiring new agency brands.
- Maintain financial discipline.