Gruppo Campari is a major player in the global branded beverage industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands marketed and distributed in over 190 countries worldwide.
WHO WE ARE
Gruppo Campari’s growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building with shareholder value enhancing acquisitions. Spirits are the company’s core business and where it focuses its acquisition efforts. The group’s strategic thinking is driven by the desire to reach or enhance critical mass in key geographic markets.
- Drive faster growth of key international and regional brands with best – in – class marketing and innovation.
- Generate steady growth in key local brands through periodical renewals.
- Develope the Group’s presence in emerging markets.
- Leverage a rigorous cost discipline so as to reinvest savings into strategic brand building.
- Seek acquisitions in markets where Gruppo Campari controls its distribution.
- Acquire local brands with strong equity to build new distribution platforms in emerging markets.
- Generate synergies by acquiring new agency brands.
- Maintain financial discipline.
At Gruppo Campari we have always been adherent to responsible and sustainable behaviors doing business with the utmost integrity and correctness. Nevertheless, looking and listening to the environment that surrounds our business, we have become aware of the importance of sharing our efforts towards sustainability.
Campari was founded in 1860, when Gaspare Campari invented the bright red bitter – sweet aperitif. Through the years, the brand stood out on an international level, thanks to its global distribution development. In the second half of Nineties, the beverage industry has been characterized by a strong M&A’s trend which led to the creation of corporates with global dimensions and remarkable portfolio’s articulations.Therefore Campari chooses to expand not only via organic growth but also via external growth, turning from a single – brand company to a multinational company with a solid portfolio, well – endowed and orientated towards an international expansion.