Camparino

Presskit

Camparino Press Kit

The Camparino opened by Davide Campari back in 1915 in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, represent  one of the symbols commonly associated with Milan, alongside fashion and design, was the place that gave birth to the tradition of the aperitif, the brand then successfully playing on this concept and diffusing its popularity both nationally and internationally.

Last updated Mar 04 2016