Gruppo Campari’s growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building with shareholder value enhancing acquisitions. Spirits are the company’s core business and where it focuses its acquisition efforts. The group’s strategic thinking is driven by the desire to reach or enhance critical mass in key geographic markets.
- Drive faster growth of Global Priorities and incubate Regional Priorities with best-in-class marketing, innovation and brand building
- Generate steady growth in key Local Priorities through periodical renewals
- Leverage on rigorous cost discipline to reinvest savings into strategic brand building
- Develop the Group’s presence in high-potential markets
- Seek acquisitions in markets where Gruppo Campari controls its distribution
- Acquire local brands with strong equity to build new distribution platforms
- Identify Specialty Brands with strong equity and pricing power
- Maintain financial discipline.