Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. is part of the FTSE MIB Index which is the primary benchmark Index for the Italian equity markets and takes its origin from the merger between Borsa Italiana and LSE (London Stock Exchange).
FTSE MIB Index which is the primary benchmark Index for the Italian equity markets
Capturing approximately 80% of the domestic market capitalization, the Index is comprised of highly liquid, leading companies across ICB sectors in Italy. The FTSE MIB Index measures the performance of 40 Italian equities and seeks to replicate the broad sector weights of the Italian stock market.
Member of 43 indexes, among which:
- All-Share Capped, FTSE Italia All-Share
- FTSE MIB
- FTSE Italia Beni di Consumo
- FTSE Italia Brands
- FTSE Italia Alimentari
- MSCI ACWI - MSCI World Index
- SXXP – STOXX Europe 600 price index
- SX3P – STOXX Europe 600 Food & Beverage price index
- MOX – FTSE Euro Mid Index